Sunday Scoop - Feb 1

I'm linking up for the first time with the Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop!




3 things I have to do...
* We have a trip to see a production of Jack and the Beanstalk (BeanStock).  It's not until March, but I forgot the cut off date to reduce numbers is in two weeks so alas, got to get those forms sent home quick.
* I have a wonderfully organized clip art folder that I can easily search from.  Due to a mild clip art addiction, I have tons more waiting to be organized!  The files need to be unzipped and categorized.
* We haven't had a whole lot of snow this winter so my snowblower is still in my basement because I can't fit everything in my little garage.  I may have to lug it up!  I wasn't made for this kind of weather!

2 things I hope to do...
* Our school board is hosting a Black History Month Fair and an Art Exhibit.  Board events are usually cancelled when there is inclement weather.  
* I've completed 1 cycle of 21 Day Fix and although it's good, I'm looking for a change.  I may just add another short workout or find something new altogether.

1 thing I'm happy to do...
* I binge-watched Downton Abbey Seasons 1-4 over the Christmas break.  Now that Season 5 is airing, I've had a hard time waiting for the episodes on Sunday.  So I gave in and got the entire season and just need to finish.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
To be honest, I only care about the performances!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.